A complete list of community-related organisations
is given in the community list page.
To add or modify your details for a FREE listing in this diretory, please complete the form on the community contacts page.
Those organisations having their own pages on Welcome to Poole include the following:
- Alderney Manor Home and Neighbourhood Watch
- Broadstone Residents' Association The aims of the Association are to consider all matters affecting the Broadstone Community, and to take any necessary actions to promote the interests and prosperity of Broadstone, whilst still having regard to the overall situation within the Borough of Poole.
- Creekmoor Community Association The Creekmoor Community Association was formed in 1983 as a charitable organisation to improve the quality of life for residents of Creekmoor.
- Dorset Bird Club The Dorset Bird Club is a non-profit making club run by people, both keen birdwatchers and conservation professionals, who care about Dorset's birds, its habitats and other wildlife.
- Diabetes UK - Poole & District Branch Supports Diabetics in the Poole area. We have monthly meetings, collect money for Research and provide a voice for the local Diabetic community.
- Help & Care is a Dorset Based Charity working with older people and Carers.
- St Peter's Parkstone Choir A dedicated and hardworking choir singing to a high standard, we cater for all levels of musical ability aged 7 upwards. We are fortunate to have our home in St Peter's Church Parkstone, which has one of the best vocal acoustics in Dorset.
site designed and maintained by david anderson
visitors to this page:
You don't have permission to access /community/index.htm
on this server.